Philips DPM7200 Digital Pocket Memo with Slide Control
The Philips DPM7200 Digital recorder is a new generation of recorder from Philips. Ergonomically designed and made from lightweight stainless steel, it is perfect for dictating over long periods of time. Two new built in omni directional microphones deliver superior audio performance when dictating.
The slide control is designed for single handed operation of all recording and playback functions. The slide switch has a light sensor making it wearfree and durable.
The Philips DPM7200 has a high capacity Li-ion battery and together with power saving features offer extended recording times and also easy charging via the USB connection.
DSS is a special audio format developed for voice recorders. It has a high compression rate, for small file size but with little loss of quality. The DPM7200 also records in MP3. This is a popular standard which can be played back on virtually any player.
The DPM7200 has a special feature for users who still like their analogue recorders. Classic mode gives the recorder the look and feel of working with an analogue tape machine, while still keeping the advantages for a digital recorder.
- SpeechExec Dictation v11 Software (2 year License)
- Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
- Slide Control operation
- Includes 16GB SD Memory Card
- 16GB Card - Record Time DSS Mode 690 hours - DS2 Mode 340 hours
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Large color display and intuitive user interface for easy, convenient operation
- Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use
- Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
- High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
- Optional docking station
- Included Accessories:
SpeechExec Dictate Software V11 (2 Year License)
16GB SD Memory Card
Quick Start Guide